All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Gilmar

Banned

I do not know what the problem is. Here's the picture(http://prntscr.com/neoxiz) Mr. 104th_Maverick, I'm watching your video clips and I'm learning slowly, I think I'm still not ready for your server.If you need more information, I will gladly forward it.Thank you in any case.
  3. I have been banned for several months for accidentally killing a teammate. I apologize again for that. Would it be possible to reinstate me thank you in advance I have been banned for several months for accidentallu killing a teammate. i apologize again for that. Would it be possible to unbanned me ? Thank you in advance, Krimo321
  4. 104th_Maverick

Banned

There is no one matching that name on our banned list sir.
  5. Gilmar

Banned

Banned but do not recall why?I'm pretty new in game.I probably did something wrong.....My name on server "Gilmar" If any of my behavior violate the rules of the server, I sincerely apologize. Any chance of getting unbanned?
  6. Earlier
  7. No worries Mav! My pleasure to donate!
  8. Hello sir, would love to have you on board! Come and find me on TS when you have some free time and I'll get you set up!
  9. Thank you, this is extremely appreciated!
  10. Hi Guest, Thank you for your donation of $100.00. We look forward to improving our infrastructure with your donation. Thank You 104th Phoenix VFBS
  11. DCS Callsign: metmets Country: Estonia Details of any previous DCS GCI, VATSIM ATC activity if any: 400h in VATSIM (as a pilot), getting my ATC rating as of right now Sometimes have done GCI on some servers.
  12. M4u3N

M4u3N

DCS Callsign: M4u3N Country: Sweden I providing GCI on Hoggit ect
  13. Hi Knight, Thank you for your donation of $20.00. We look forward to improving our infrastructure with your donation. Thank You 104th Phoenix VFBS
  14. Suggestion: Instead of Tomcats for WARSAW Pact countries, how about limiting AIM54s to only from the carrier - no Tomcat spawns on the carrier. While not realistic this would limit (idealy) the Phoenix to the players whom A) are carrier capable which is not everyone, B ) willing to fly out to the carrier, and finally C) hopefully on SRS. Reds already have some pretty long range missiles that outrange the AMRAAM and they are great at doing the terrain evasion that has given us fits for so long on the blue side. It really breaks the most immersive scenario to me to have NATO aircraft flying for the reds in the Caucus region. I've accepted it on the air-quake missions but this one this morning really kind of bummed me out when I logged in. So excited for longbow I'd forgotten for a moment about the Tomcat and was ready to go smack Kutasi and do some work with the team. I understand reds consternation, just as I hope they understand mine when I'm up against R77s and ETs that fire farther than AMRAAMs. Just seems we could have one scenario that was more realism based which is what Longbow gives us. I forget the name of the version on the PG map, but that will be very interesting with Persian Cats as well (makes me hope that the liveries will be limited though) and it makes perfect sense. Anyway, I hope this will be taken as some constructive thought, not even advice. It is your home and it seems to be the only server around which is both unfortunate and something you guys should be proud of. Thanks for the community support your squadron gives, and for the few moments of consideration you may give to my suggestion. <S> Paladin3C
  15. Country: Poland [100☭] Stripy (K) 100 KIAP Early Warning & Control cadet Eagle Dynamics sim proficiency LOTATC proficiency SRS capable
  16. Gratz 104th_Money and 104th_Fallen. Well deserved guys. S!
  17. Gratz Blaze! Look forward to receiving some quality training...if I ever get accepted in the 104th.
  18. Hi Dozer, Thank you for your donation of $20.00. We look forward to improving our infrastructure with your donation. Thank You 104th Phoenix VFBS
  19. We are pleased to announce that 104th_Blaze has been promoted to Flight Instructor and will join our training team! Blaze has been part of the Squadron for many years now and has proven to be a reliable and highly skilled team player who has been instrumental in the Squadrons success over the past few years. Blaze will primarily be tasked with teaching our new comers air to air tactics in the BVR arena as well as helping to co-ordinate new tactics for the Squadron. His high level of commitment and professionalism is something we hope he can pass on to our latest round of recruits and future cadets, to help the Squadron continue to grow stronger year on year. Welcome on board the staff team Blaze, good luck sir!
  20. Hi SnowTiger, Thank you for your donation of $10.00. We look forward to improving our infrastructure with your donation. Thank You 104th Phoenix VFBS
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.