Welcome to 104th Phoenix
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Join server = steam error

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi all! 

I wasn`t able join to the 104th server today. as I got an error: stream error

Some times i`ve got a high ping :( 

I guess i was banned baceuse of it. Could you please remove me from the ban list? I really appericate it! My callsing - Pandora.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Pandora,

You were banned because of high ping. At the time of your ban your ping was 1200+. Pings that high bring severe instability and crashes to the server. To have your ban removed please contact senior staff in TeamSpeak to the issue has been corrected.

Posted · Report post

Pandora,

You were banned because of high ping. At the time of your ban your ping was 1200+. Pings that high bring severe instability and crashes to the server. To have your ban removed please contact senior staff in TeamSpeak to the issue has been corrected.

Thank you. But what room in TS3 I need?

Posted · Report post

Problem resolved.

I unban him after checking together his ping in TS and in the server. It was stable all the time at 270ping. 

So I remove Pandora from ban list.

Have a good flights Pandora

S!

104cdt_Tiger

Money likes this