Mandulis

New Virtual Pilot here

Hello, my name is Dorian, self-proclaimed callsign is "Mandulis". I have had a love for fighter jets since forever. I am 29 years old and a U.S. Army Veteran. DCS is my first flight sim. I currently have the Hornet, NTTR, and Persian Gulf modules. I also plan to get the A-10C Module plus all three of the training modules for the Warthog. As well as the F-14B Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations whenever it comes out. I also want to get the P51D w/ the WW2 assets and 1944 Normandy modules. I am using DCS through Steam.  Also, I am in the process of getting my flight sim gear.I have a Warthog Throttle(Stick is coming) and I am going to get Logitech G Pro Rudder Pedals and I have a TrackIR5. I  am currently reading the F/A-18C NATOPS Flight Manual while I am in the process of getting all my equipment. I was wondering what are the requirements to become a member of this Squadron. Are there required modules to have? I would love for someone to contact me and give me an overview of what this Squadron's requirements are and what its all about. I apologize for this long message. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks.

-Dorian "Mandulis"

Edited by Mandulis
Gear list changed