What Planes do you want in DCS?

Viper

Hey Comrades!!! Viper Here!

Today on the server i was thinking what planes i want in DCS. It would be cool if you have more roles in the fight/war, like jamming the SAMS for the bombers, being the AWACS E3 etc...

I know some pilots are bad at fighting or bombing, so DCS is useless to them, but they are good at jamming the SAMS or fighters. in DCS we only have two roles.

yeah, im kinda getting off topic, but think about those things. My planes would be the F/A 18 and The Sparkbark

Tornado would be cool.  Harrier too could be a lot of fun.

Bombers would be nice for giggles :)

• B-52 / B1 / Tu-160 / F-111

I also like the idea of more support based aircraft:  

• C-130:  Rough in-field landings/drop-offs of troops/equipment/SAMS.  Paradropping could be fun :)
  • E-2:  I really like the idea of an in-game player based AWACS providing a picture to the rest
  • EA-18 Growler:  A dedicated jammer support craft could be a lot of fun, I think :)  Not sure how it would work with the rest of the stuff, but would be interesting 
  • EF-111: Anything 'Vark related ftw.  Add some Electronic Warfare and it could be more interesting.  What more can I say? :)

I too also want more helos:

• CH-47:  Same kind of ops like a Huey, I think, transport
  • AH-64:  Same kind of missions as the Shark, but the different avionics or even multi-crew capability could be a lot of fun
  • MV-22:  Kind of a Hip/Hercules hybrid from a mission point of view - could be fun :)

Dream on :P

Hey now. Jane's USAF did it. Who wouldn't like doing some deep strike flights in the hopeless diamond? Enough people to make a profitable DCS module I bet.

The list of planes I wouldn't want in DCS would be much shorter to list here than the ones that I would, but the top few would have to be:

1. F-22

2. F-16 (including the F-16I variant)

3. F-15E (and F-15I again)

4. F-111F

5. A-6

Hey now. Jane's USAF did it. Who wouldn't like doing some deep strike flights in the hopeless diamond? Enough people to make a profitable DCS module I bet.

The list of planes I wouldn't want in DCS would be much shorter to list here than the ones that I would, but the top few would have to be:

1. F-22

2. F-16 (including the F-16I variant)

3. F-15E (and F-15I again)

4. F-111F

5. A-6

Oh, I sure would like the Nighthawk too, but isn't that one kind of planes that are almost impossible to get any information on?