my score today

Good work Pylot. Zero loss attitude should be the standard that all pilots fly by, both A/G and A/A. Unfortunately most value kills first, and deaths second. Always going to be hard to fight against when the enemy doesn't care about dying. If we had Stats that might change a bit, but that's another discussion entirely. Good job, keep it up.

Good work Pylot. Zero loss attitude should be the standard that all pilots fly by, both A/G and A/A. Unfortunately most value kills first, and deaths second. Always going to be hard to fight against when the enemy doesn't care about dying. If we had Stats that might change a bit, but that's another discussion entirely. Good job, keep it up.

My aim is always to land safely back at the airbase. That is what is call is the "simulation attitude". Thanks buddy! :)

Nice, although I have seen many people including some of the =DW= guys and others that have got more than 100 ground kills to no deaths ;)

I have done that in the past. I have a screenshot of that scoreboard too.

• 4 weeks later...

ahh, these A-10 guys lol.

my personal record was 64 kills in a single sorty (with no loss) in an Su-25a. I still have screenshots from that flight, I made them of Riptide blazing at the units in his Huey. That was a fun sorty.

In the 25t it was above 90 in a single flight without landing, but that was back in FC2 and when I still cared about A2G lol

If you ask how: one bullet per truck policy :-)