Think I was banned for Ping

Guest Preditor458

Hi there

The other night my internet was playing up, didn't realise this and joined the server. After about a minute I got a connection interrupted message. Tried again and got it almost immediately after choosing my aircraft.

Since then, I've been unable to join at all, connection interrupted as soon as I try join. Did my internet troubles get me banned?

Guest Preditor458

Thanks very much for getting back to me. I certainly understand the ping limit and I don't want to cause issues for other players. Has my ping issue been a problem on previous times I played? From my side, I've never noticed other players warping, except for the occasional warping on the ground, but in the air it has always been fine, good enough for guns kills :). Nor have I ever had any messages about ping issues. 

If the ban was caused by the ping issues I had on the night I got banned, then I believe the problem has sorted itself out. But if it has been a constant problem then I don't think there is anything I will be able to do. Please advise.

Thanks very much. 

See this post for more details on what happens with ping... http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/377-hey-why-did-you-kick-me/

The times when we have removed you has been when your ping has started to spike above 1000.  I will remove you from the banned list now so you can try again and hopefully your connection will be more stable this time :)