Mustang

Terrain textures package for DCS World 1.5.x

Hi all, in light of the release of 1.5.4 to public version i have had to make some changes to the 104th textures pack to ensure functionality with the new Integrity Checks - i have released an updated package in the first post of this thread, please use this version if you wish to carry on with these textures :)

Mustang love this pack, what where the changes you had to make anything significant?

I had to strip out any files causing conflict with the new IC implementation, these were the .fx and .hlsl shader modifications to the terrain and the FARPmod model (fails manifest check in mods folder) so the changes aren't that drastic.

Edited by Mustang

Hi Mustang,

I've just downloaded the last version of your wonderful mod (maybe the best so far...) but I've found a problem: airport textures seem to blur in the distance. This screenshot was taken in Kobuleti:

HDIKMe0.jpg

From above texures seem ok, but while on the ground they are a bit odd... Any clue?

Edited by Sabertooth

Ok just finished uploading to Mediafire (only have a free Dropbox account so i'm space limited) installation is same as normal

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s4r6yqlmwa6dw9q/104th_Terrain_Textures_Package_DCS_World_1.5.x_v1.16_(alternate_noise_texture_030916).rar

edit: updated.

Edited by Mustang