Mustang

Terrain textures package for DCS World 1.5.x

Hello, I just download the texture and read the instructions it says to install them in the root directory directly, not using JSGME. I may be wrong but what I understood is that with ModS every DCS game updates I need to un install the mods before the update then re install them, that surely sound stupid for some of you but I have 2 questions.

How can I do that if I've re write the files?

Can I just place it in the JSGME tool instead?

Guys, if you can please post contents of any crash logs you have (eg: C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS\Logs) 

I doubt the mod has anything to do with the crashes though, something in today's 1.5.6 update may be causing the problems and it's a co-incidence.

Edited by Mustang

Interesting, not only did I install this MOD last night, I went right into a DCS 1.5 prompted update right after, then went onto the 104th server. Within 10 minutes, DCS crashed and froze. CTL-ALT DEL reported DCS not responding. I restarted and within another say 10 minutes , same thing. I hopped up to a Helicopter channel and asked if the other 2 fellas where having issues, and they both said yes,,,, shortly after the server went down and it came back online in about 10 minutes,,, I had no issue after that for at least an hour of flight. I cant say with any certaintyTS  that there is any relationship?

Yes you do, the same goes for any mod with DCS you have to re-apply it again, it's a pain in the ass but it's just the way it is :)

Edited by Mustang