Mustang

Terrain textures package for DCS World 1.5.x

Updated 12/07/2017

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2503j0kft0h0c30/104th+Terrain+Textures+Package+DCS+World+1.5.x+v1.21+(12th+July).rar 

Installation: unpack contents and copy folders to the DCS World directory, it should place everything where it should be (allow for same filename overwrite) 

vZBuJSY.jpg

Kv6XCQJ.jpg

OC1DsKv.jpg

3ZuK4Ti.jpg

14fSbGm.jpg

8Kjl3Hw.jpg

dI5wsaW.jpg

JnA2RG2.jpg

U3pj7CE.jpg

(extra snowy terrain)

crJQfQU.jpg

fYSYAn8.jpg

2uCr1fH.jpg

Edited by Mustang

I can assure you it's fantastic. I find myself staring at the ground alot more than I really should do, especially when I'm  flying Strikers. Oh look never seen that before, whilst AAA fires at me... lol

Version 1.11 will be up this evening, this package will include slightly increased resolution/detail (slight emboss) of all village base textures and the inclusion of altered luas (terrain/config - changed blend distance for village/town textures over distance)

Hi.  the screenshots look fantastic.  Can you explain the JSGME incompatibility?  Why can't we us

Hi, what i should of said was that the package wasn't compiled with JGSME in mind (i have never ever used it, i am all for manual modification of files in DCS) if you are familiar with JGSME and can get it to work with it then go ahead and use. 

Edited by Mustang

Thanks Mustang.    Did you do something with ground unit shadows to help with maverick and TGP visibility.... maybe just me but hey seem ore noticeable      Awesome textures either way.   note JGSME install works great for me.    

Maaan, I got these cheeseburgers, man... If u ever visit, give me a call and I'll hook u up

P.S.: Do you use sweetfx/reshade ? If, yes can we get hooked with that as well ?>

Edited by Shadow

v1.12 incoming! First post now updated with new link

Two changes:

Adjusted position offset of main terrain noise texture (i wasn't too happy with the placement and how it affected surrounding parts of airbases, this is now improved) all 4 seasons are catered for.

Added 104th F-15C skin livery to package.

Edited by Mustang

Thanks Mustang.    Did you do something with ground unit shadows to help with maverick and TGP visibility.... maybe just me but hey seem ore noticeable      Awesome textures either way.   note JGSME install works great for me.    

Do you have the JGSME version available for us to download? Thanks