Welcome to 104th Phoenix
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I cannot conncet 104 server in these 2 days.

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I usually connected 104th server and join flight but I cannot join since last Friday.  What happen?

There are no 104th server on multiplayer DCS.

Posted · Report post

You have to update to the Open Beta version of DCS sir.

Our server is now running this version to accommodate the newly released Viggen aircraft.

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your reply.

I play DCS by Steam becuase I have no knowledg on PC.  

Please explain how to update the Open Beta version of DCS.  My knowled of PC is like children.  I am thiking that I am playing DCS with Steam, it is miracle for me....

Posted · Report post

I don't think you can update Steam to the open beta mate...

The best thing you can do is download the stand alone version of DCS, this way you are not going to get left behind in future as this kind of thing will happen again!

You can transfer all purchases made on Steam to the DCS Standalone version but you cannot do it the other way around.

Download DCS here - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/

Posted · Report post

Thanks. It looks like difficult to download 1.5 beta and set my PC for me.  It is more difficult than kill 10 104th members without death by multiplay for me.

I hope that steam upload 1.5.6 in the future. 

Posted · Report post

To enable the OpenBeta on Steam, find DCS World in your Library.  Right click > Properties > Betas Tab > Select "openbeta" from the dropdown.

Posted · Report post

Thank you.  I try it in this night.  I hope everything goes well on Steam-library-DCS- Library.  Right click > Properties > Betas Tab > Select "openbeta" from the dropdown.  THank you!

Posted · Report post

I do Titanfire's suggestion and Now, my steam shows DCS Openbeta...but I cannot find 104 phoenix on multiplay.  104 server is not active now or my PC is not still enought to join 104th server.  THank you for everyboday to see my topic and help me.

Posted · Report post

It does not work and impossible to join 104th server even Steam DCS open beta finally.

Do I need to direct download DCS from Eagle dinamycs?

Posted · Report post

If you have succesfully updated to the open beta you should be able to see our server, I have no idea why this would not be working... sorry :(

Posted · Report post

Hello, now it works.  I could join 104th server.  Thank you for all pilots.

104th_Maverick likes this