A-10C Autolase failure

MasterSeal

Hi all, I've been having a problem with my TGP Autolase with my GBU-12s recently. Every time I pickle my MFCD notifies me of an 'Autolase Failure'. In the GBU-12 profile Autolase is on, Lase time is set to 10s and CCRP is set. Laser is also armed and Latched in TGP. I'm dropping from around 12k upwards. I went on the training mission to revise what I was doing and it worked fine there. Any ideas? Can provide screenshots if needed.

Thanks -MasterSeal

try setting the lase time to 60, that is the setting I use and it always worked fine. make sure you dont collide with cross inputs that might change your laser settings. make sure your target is SPI. if the laser setting is correct and hasnt been changed you should also be able to lase manually in adition, if it fails.

Cheers for the reply IronMike, it seems that even with the 'sophistication' that the A-10C has within all it screens, dials and switches, it was merely a simple 'Have you tried turning it off and on?' that seemed to have fixed it. Why? I have no idea. In other words, I disarmed the laser via the switch beneath the left MFCD and armed it again. This then rid the problem and allowed me to manually lase if needed.

Thanks.